So what have the Silva's been up to? October was kinda a busy month for us. We had 3 Halloween parties to dress up for and attend. First it was a little frustrating trying to get the boys to decide on costumes. I really wanted them to be Mario & Luigi..but of course they had other plans. Andrew wanted to be anything from Star Wars..again..3rd year in a row. Michael..well thats another story. He wanted to be EVERYTHING! Wolverine, Spiderman, Harry Potter, Peter Pan..you name it he wanted to be it! So we finally decided on Darth Vader for Andrew and Peter Pan for Michael. Emma's costume was a no brainer..Snow White! And boy did she love to wear that costume!! She still wants to dress up in it everytime she sees it hanging in her closet!
Decorating pumpkins was so much fun! I don't carve pumpkins anymore because it gets too messy and the kids don't get to do it themselves. I buy the foam stickers and let them stick away!
The Clayton Annual Halloween Party was so much fun! We played tons of games & made cute projects! The kids had a blast Trick-or-Treating from door to door INSIDE cousin Penny & Jerry's house! Thanks to all the daddies that put the haunted house together..I heard it was a scream!
Andrew & Michael had a Halloween parade at school.
Halloween night was an adventure! We had a group of 13 kids trick-or-treating! ALL the kids got tons of candy & we even got to go into a haunted house! I think DaNay & I were the most scared out of everyone! We came back to our house and sang Happy Birthday to Alanna & I.
So by this time I was ready to put away all the costumes and get ready for November!
0 comments:
Post a Comment