CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"As seen on tv" Christmas


My friends & I decided to have an "As seen on tv" Christmas party. Our gift exchange gift had to be something from "as seen on tv"! We had TONS of food & goodies to eat!

The Melissa's

Bff & I being Bff's

My Megs (Nene)

Meg got the Big Top cupcake pan..but Melissa G. stole it. So she ended up with a Strap Perfect!

Melissa stole the Big Top!

Marty got the Ultimate Chopper!

Amara got the Wonder hanger!

Melissa M. opened the Perfect Brownie..but Tony stole it!

and then I stole it from Tony..hahaha!

The Perfect Brownie..so excited!

Poor Tony ended up with the Strap Perfect..for a bra lol!

Melissa got a Open It..she can open ANYTHING!!

These are some of my REALLY good friends! They always make me laugh! I really keep them close to my heart. I wish that we can get together more than once a year but life has kept us all a little busy. But it's the laughter that keeps us together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment